Primarily a stability and memory usage optimization update. Check it out.
New release of Ora Time and Expense. Changes include:
- Updated to Adobe Air 2.0. Ora Time and Expense will run faster as a result.
- Fixed install error. If you tried installing Ora 1.1.14, you would have gotten an install error due to an expired signing certificate. This update will fix the install problem
If you have a previous version of Ora Time and Expense installed, please uninstall first before installing 1.1.15.
Ora Time and Expense was recently reviewed in “10 Adobe AIR apps that make you more productive”
The article says:
As a former company auditor that spent far too much time inputting data into a time-and-expense tool, I was suspect of Ora Time and Expense. I thought it would be too simple. Oh, how wrong I was.
Ora Time and Expense is, quite simply, the best time and expense app I’ve ever used. As soon as you download it, you’ll be treated to a fantastic design that makes it extremely easy to find anything you need. From there, you can add tasks, input expenses, and track your time. You can also run reports to see how much work you’ve performed and how much money you’ve made. The app’s timer will help you determine how long you’ve spent working. Ora Time and Expense is a must-try.
Fixed client email field
Fixed Mac keyboard issue for money amount text fields
- Updated to Adobe AIR 1.5.1.
- Added signed publisher certificate.
- New application updater.
Updated to Adobe AIR 1.5
- Updated to Adobe AIR 1.1 – adds support for international keyboard input and Japanese, French, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Fixed camera settings.
- Mileage and project rate now match currency decimal place setting.
Switched hosting companies since the previous one has unreliable service. Downloads may be unavailable for the next 24 hours while DNS changes propagate
Fixed start and end dates on Excel invoice report