- Updated to Adobe AIR 1.5.1.
- Added signed publisher certificate.
- New application updater.
Updated to Adobe AIR 1.5
- Updated to Adobe AIR 1.1 – adds support for international keyboard input and Japanese, French, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Fixed camera settings.
- Mileage and project rate now match currency decimal place setting.
Switched hosting companies since the previous one has unreliable service. Downloads may be unavailable for the next 24 hours while DNS changes propagate
Fixed start and end dates on Excel invoice report
- Added Excel, CSV, and XML reports.
- Fixed xml parser error in reports.
- Reads custom report templates from user folder and updated custom report documentation (See Getting Started).
- Report/invoice grid
- Customizable date format, fixed number formatting in reports
- Fixed download progress dialog
- Update to Adobe AIR 1.0.
- Task timer can be paused/resumed.
- Task duration displayed in hours and minutes 0:00.
- Duration can be entered in the following formats: 3.5, 3h 30m, 3h30, or 3:30 (all mean 3 hours and 30 minutes).
- Fix currency and time format in reports.
- Fix approval field.
- Other bug and lockup fixes.
- Added user setting for currency and hour decimal place.
- Improvements to webcam interface.
- And minor bug fixes